One of our customers is seeking and Information Security Program Manager.
This is a contract-to-hire position. It’s paid through Cyber Risk Opportunities on a 1099 basis for first 90-days with potential to convert to W-2 employee status directly with the company.
The hiring company has a social mission: Matching people who need a more supportive living arrangement with suitable assisted living facilities.
They are also a fast growing, mid-sized firm with strong executive leadership. The main office is in downtown Seattle. It is very attractive and the atmosphere has been good every time I’ve visited. They have four stars on Glassdoor (>200 reviews) with a 90% CEO approval rating.
I’ve had good, direct interactions with the CTO and CFO.
Here’s the job description. The given their situation and the tight hiring market, the InfoSec “experience bar” is set low but they are interested in hiring (and paying for) someone with more experience. There is room for some negotiation with the job responsibilities and scope:
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling and technical performance of the company’s portfolio of information security projects.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to projects from various departments and vendors.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Provides advice to CTO regarding projects, tasks, and goals.
- Responsibilities also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- Reports directly to the CTO.
- There are no direct reports at this time.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of project management experience
- Requires 1-2 years of InfoSec experience along with a desire to learn and grow in these skills.
- The pay is DOE and market rate.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume and LinkedIn URL to Info@CyberRiskOpportunities.com.